Don’t just take it from us, the FLaMe program (Flexible Learning at Macquarie, beginning 9 April) has received glowing reviews from Macquarie academics who’ve attended in previous years. If you’re debating whether or not it’s for you, here are some of the things they valued most …
- “learning from what other colleagues are doing with blended learning”
- “exposure to the tools in iLearn and to concepts of educational design that can be used to improve content.”
- “hands on activities and the discussions with people who have done it.”
- “so many ideas, not sure where to start!!”
- “lots of lessons on how to organise my unit in order to take advantage of the various aspects of iLearn.”
- “the iLearn site packed full of resources for me to go back and look at again when I have more time to digest and apply the new ideas.”
- “I will strongly recommend this workshop to my colleagues, absolutely excellent, immediately applicable and relevant”
FLaME will next run in blended mode over the following three dates (16 hours in total):
Thursday, 9 April – 10am-4.30pm – on campus
Monday, 13 April – 12noon-1pm – online
Tuesday, 14 April – 10am-4.30pm – on campus
For more details and registration, click here.
Any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.