The ACODE and Pearson Award for Innovation in Technology Enhanced Learning seeks to recognise tertiary educators and staff who have harnessed the power of technology to positively impact students’ learning outcomes, through innovative projects and practice or initiatives which have significantly enhanced an organisation’s Technology Enhanced Learning capabilities.
This award is open to individuals or teams from any Australasian tertiary education provider employed by a campus in Australia, New Zealand and/or the Pacific Islands. Applications are welcome from all levels of appointment. Examples may include:
- Use of technology to enhance the way students learn
- Use of technology to support development of teachers and improve pedagogical processes
- Approaches to developing student / Staff digital literacies
- Tools or approaches to facilitate peer/collaborative learning
- Innovative use of technology in formative assessment and feedback
- Innovative use of technology in diverse teaching environments e.g. labs, studios etc
- Enterprise level implementation of innovative support for TEL
If you would like to submit an Expression of Interest, please contact your Faculty’s Associate Dean Learning and Teaching or the Office of the PVC Learning and Teaching (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday 19 August 2016.