Scheduled IT maintenance is taking place on Sunday 13 August 2017 from 6am to 10am to carry out routine Data Centre and Network maintenance.
As a result the following systems and services may be impacted by intermittent outages that will last between 5 to 30 seconds:
– Australian Access Federation
– Echo 360
– Novell Netware
– Research Databases (Collections of multidisciplinary research databases delivered by the Library)
– Unit Readings
– Check the IT Maintenance Window calendar (http://bit.ly/1Z6zwbX), or subscribe here (http://bit.ly/1mHcX1d) for dates and times of planned Information Technology downtime windows for 2017.
– Keep up-to-date on the operational status of all IT systems and services by subscribing to real-time notifications at https://itstatus.mq.edu.au
– Manage notifications by clicking ‘manage your subscription’ below, or reply ‘manage’ to SMS notifications.
– Follow @mqu_it on Twitter for breaking alerts and status updates
– Contact the IT Service Desk on 02 9850 HELP (4357), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.