The Learning and Teaching Centre will be running a workshop on HDR Online Application Assessment. As of April 2015 a new module of Macquarie’s student management system will allow administrators and academics to conduct assessment of HDR and Research Pathway degree applications online.
Join the team from HDRO on Friday 17 April at 1pm in E6A 116 to gain an overview on this system. In this one hour workshop you will learn the benefits of this online system which include:
- Applicants can apply anywhere, anytime, using any device
- Reduction of missing or incomplete information
- Improved tracking of applications
- Assessment can be performed anywhere, using any device
- All correspondence, application documents and assessment outcomes are stored electronically
To register for this workshop, please click here
This workshop is suitable for current HDR Supervisors.