BrowZine makes it easy to keep up to date with the key journals in your field, and find new ones. We invite you to discover the thousands of scholarly e-Journals in the Macquarie University Library collection.
With BrowZine you can:
- browse journals by subject, review tables of contents, and download full articles;
- create your own collection of favourite journals;
- receive alerts when new issues are published;
- link to specific “shelves” in BrowZine, to easily share journal lists with your colleagues and students;
- easily see similar titles to the ones you are familiar with, and broaden your knowledge of related scholarly literature;
- save articles for off-line reading;
- export to services such as DropBox, Mendeley, RefWorks, Zotero, Papers and more.
Once installed on your device, open BrowZine and click “Choose Library”. Search for Macquarie University and select. Enter your MQ ID and Password. Your credentials will only be stored on your personal device.
Need more info? For questions, assistance or a demo, please contact the Library