Everyone needs a little help sometimes……
Whether staff or student, at times we could do with a little bit of (iLearn) help.
Want to know how to get some iLearn help for yourself or know where to point students?
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- lodge a ticket with OneHelp
- Quick guides (includes videos)
- Info Sheets (Tips, tricks, tool guides, checklists and more in-depth resources to help you get the most out of iLearn)
- FAQs (access via this link or by this in the red bar across the top of the screen in iLearn )
- One to one appointments (email email@example.com to request)
- Drop-in Clinics run twice a year two weeks prior to and first week of semester
- Training – there is always a plethora of online or face-to-face training going on. Teach a man to fish……
People often lament that there is no help for students, however, this is soooo not the case.