Looking for something different to organise your research? Looking for opportunities to connect with other researchers and share your research? Macquarie University staff and students now have access as part of Mendeley online!
Features of Mendeley include
- It’s your own personal repository.
- It’s your referencing manager.
- It lets you collaborate with other researchers.
- And finally PROMOTE. Mendeley helps you develop your network.
All this and 5GB of personal storage space!
So how do you access all this? Easy!
- Sign in to your Mendeley account, or create an account if you do not have one.
- Join the Macquarie University group here. On that page, click the “Join this Group” link. If you did not use your MQ email to set up your Mendeley account, you’ll be prompted for your MQ email address, and a link will be sent there for joining the group.
If you have any questions about Mendeley Online or want to speak to a Librarian about your referencing questions don’t hesitate to contact the Library.