How are those ideas shaping up for Learning and Teaching Week?
The deadline for submitting your proposal is Friday, 15 May. Please refer to this earlier post for instructions.
In need of some inspiration?
Here are some top ideas and highlights from last year’s event:
- Digital design partnerships showcase
- Scissors, Paper, Rocks: Gamification in Earth Sciences
- Modularisation of the Engineering Curriculum
- 10 things Merit Scholars want their lecturers to know about engagement
- How Brave are We? Laying down the challenge at #mqltweek
- Building Connections – Kickstart at #mqltweek
- Less is Definitely More – Chris Froissard’s Reflections
Who knows, your presentation might even make it onto Sherman Young’s Best, Worst, Learn list this year. (I mean in the ‘Best’ section, obvi!).