Session 2 is less than a month away. If your teaching skills are dusty or you just want to ensure you’re up to scratch, (and aren’t shown up by savvy students) get in the know by attending one of several workshops across campus.
This training will provide you with specific information on the uses and functionality of individual lecterns. Training is only run prior to each session and is useful for all teaching staff – new staff and those unfamiliar with the room they will be lecturing in.
WHEN, WHERE and LECTERN TRAINING TYPE
- E7B 163, Thu July 20, 10:00am – 11:00am
- C5A 430, Mon July 24, 10:00am – 11:00am
- L2D training, E7B T5, Mon July 24, 11:30am – 12:30pm
- L0D & L1D training, C5A 304, Tue July 25, 10:00am – 11:00am
- L1 & L2 training, C5A 226, Wed July 26, 10:00am – 11:00am
iLearn Drop-in Clinic
The iLearn Drop-in Clinic will be open
10am – 2pm weekdays from 17th July – 4th August 2017
to help you with:
- iLearn – Editing and building your unit
- iTeach – iLearn Spaces (in plain English, creating/activating your iLearn unit for the new session)
- iTeach – Unit Guides
- Echo360 and Active Learning Platform
- Turnitin and Feedback Studio
- Monday July 17 – Friday July 21 in C5A 201
- Monday July 24 – Friday July 28 in C5A 201
- Monday July 31 – Friday August 4 in W6B 259
Designing Interactive Lectures with Echo360’s Active Learning Platform (ALP)
Echo360’s upgraded software, Active Learning Platform (ALP), will be available in all units in session 2. This software platform can enhance student engagement and these workshops will teach you how to set up and utilise Active Learning Platform.