As you may be aware, UNITS and iTeach have been integrated into one system in time for Session 2. The new (and improved!) system is simply called iTeach.
While the core process of editing your Unit Guide and submitting it to your Department for approval is similar, some major changes have been made to the way the system looks – all designed to save you time by making it easier to navigate and use.
Some highlights include:
- A better looking, mobile-friendly public unit guide site
- Major improvements to PDF formatting of Unit Guides
- Better handling of text formatting and tables
- A simpler, three-step process for putting together your Unit Guide
- A clearer process for curriculum mapping
- The option to automatically publish your unit guide once it’s been approved
- An improved Reflections feature to record your comments on the design and delivery of your unit
Attend a workshop on Creating and Publishing your Unit Guide in iTeach. Registration is essential.
- Tuesday, 24 June, 1.30 – 2.30pm, register here
- Wednesday, 9 July, 2 – 3pm, register here
- Tuesday, 29 July, 11 – 12pm register here
3. Drop-in help sessions
There are five drop-in sessions for Unit Guides and iTeach. You don’t need to register, but please bring along your Unit Guide content, such as assessment details including weightings and due dates.
- Wednesday, 2 July, 10am – 12pm, W6B 259
- Tuesday, 8 July, 1.30 – 3.30pm, W6B 259
- Thursday, 10 July, 1.30 – 2.30pm, W6B 259
- Wednesday, 16 July, 1.30 – 2.30pm, W6B 259
- Thursday, 17 July, 10 – 12pm, W6B 259
The regular iLearn Drop-in Clinic will also be on again for the lead up to Session 2 – details here