This scheme supports projects that focus on the implementation of the Learning and Teaching Strategic Framework and respective Faculty Learning and Teaching Plans.
There will be two rounds of funding as follows:
- Round 1: 6 February 2017: for 6-month strategic priority grants for completion in 2017. NOW OPEN !!!
- Round 2: 2 October 2017: for 6 & 12-month strategic priority grants for completion in 2018.
THE PROCESS: Key Points
- Staff interested in applying for these grants must first consult with their Faculty Associate Dean Learning and Teaching / Directors to discuss project ideas
- Faculties and Offices can nominate up to 2 projects for implementation in 2017.
- Collaborative projects across Faculties/Offices are encouraged and will not count towards the Faculty/Office limit.
- Projects may vary in scope and budget between $20,000 and $60,000
- Associate Deans Learning and Teaching / Directors must submit selected applications by COB: Monday 6 February 2017: email@example.com
For full explanation and further details, visit the website