From Friday 22 May you will no longer receive daily ‘Quarantine Summary’ emails. Instead, spam will be filtered directly into your Spam folder accessible from within Gmail. Staff are advised to check this folder regularly for any “missing” emails.
There is a scheduled network and system maintenance window on Sunday 24 May 2015 between 5am and 4pm.
Maintenance is being undertaken by Property within the Library, in addition to routine system and software maintenance. As a result we anticipate the following services will be impacted:
- On and off-campus access to most university systems and websites including www.mq.edu.au will be affected by intermittent outages for up to two minutes between 5am and 7am.
- OneNet WiFi access intermittent between 7am and 3pm
- On and off campus access to wiki.mq.edu.au will be unavailable between 7am and 8am.
- On campus access to OneNet Wired, WiFi, Anywhere (VPN) and telephony unavailable between 8am and 12pm in buildings on the west side of campus including C, W, Y and X.
- Off campus access to Gmail will be unaffected.
To find out more please:
This year for the first time Macquarie University is participating in the annual Systems Thinking Australian and New Zealand University IT Service Quality Benchmark Project.
This project commenced in 2008 and has become the sector’s touch-point for measuring IT service quality and performance, and gives you the opportunity to feedback on IT Systems and Services.