Scheduled IT maintenance is taking place on Sunday 13 August 2017 from 6am to 10am to carry out routine Data Centre and Network maintenance.
The Learning Innovation Hub was established in early 2016, after the Learning and Teaching Centre discontinued. The LIH brings to the community many different and diverse skills and resources.
Scheduled system and network maintenance is taking place on Sunday 19 March 2017 from 6am to 5pm. Work is being undertaken to continue infrastructure, network and firewall upgrades, as a result the following systems and services are impacted:
Scheduled IT maintenance is taking place on Sunday 18 December from 6am to 12pm, as follows:
- 7 Wally’s Walk (E6B)
- 6 Science Road (E8B)
- 19 Eastern Road (E11A)
- 3 Eastern Road (E14B)
Thank you to those that took part in the recent 2016 IT Service Quality Benchmark survey. Continue reading 2016 IT Service Quality Benchmark Prize Draw Winners
Following on from the success of the September Office 365 training sessions, Microsoft is running additional introduction and intermediate sessions for staff 18-20 October and 15-17 November. The sessions that will take place at 75 Talavera Road are appropriate for those who are new to Office 365 or who would like more in-depth training. You are encouraged to bring your own device, although it is not required.
Scheduled IT maintenance is taking place on Sunday 16 October from 7.30am to 2pm. Work is being undertaken to continue infrastructure upgrades, as a result the following systems and services are impacted:
OneNet and telephones
OneNet WiFi, wired network and telephones will be unavailable in the following buildings:
– 7.30am to 9am – 4 Western Road (W5C)
– 10am to 11.30am – 25 Wally’s Walk (W6B)
– 12.30pm to 2pm – 27 Wally’s Walk (W6D)
– IT Maintenance Window calendar: http://bit.ly/1Z6zwbX
– Real time notifications for operational status of all IT systems and services:https://itstatus.mq.edu.au
– Twitter for breaking alerts and status updates: @mqu_it
– Contact the IT Service Desk for personalised service: 02 9850 HELP (4357), or email email@example.com.
There is a scheduled network maintenance window on Sunday 15 May 2016 from 8am to 9.30am.