Scheduled IT maintenance is taking place on Sunday 6 November from 6am to 10am. Work is being undertaken to continue infrastructure upgrades, as a result the following systems and services are impacted:
- 6am – 7am – Maintenance is taking place to upgrade the backup connection to the Internet, there is no impact to systems or services.
- 8.30am – 10am – OneNet WiFi, wired network, telephones and Cardax access will be unavailable in building 29 Wally’s Walk (X5B).
- Check the IT Maintenance Window calendar (http://bit.ly/1Z6zwbX), or subscribe here (http://bit.ly/1mHcX1d) for dates and times of planned Information Technology downtime windows for 2016 .
- Keep up-to-date on the operational status of all IT systems and services by subscribing to real-time notifications at https://itstatus.mq.edu.au
- Manage notifications by clicking ‘manage your subscription’ in email notifications, or reply ‘manage’ to SMS notifications.
- Follow @mqu_it on Twitter for breaking alerts and status updates
- Contact the IT Service Desk on 02 9850 HELP (4357), or email email@example.com.