Latest Articles on Student Support Services from Open Praxis
Open Praxis is a peer-reviewed open access scholarly journal focusing on research and innovation in open, distance and flexible education. It is published by the International Council for Open and Distance Education – ICDE.
The latest issue of Open Praxis features an interesting range of papers on student support services including:
- The move from geographical to pedagogical student support at the Open University, UK;
- Wellness promotion in online learning with examples from the US and a set of recommendations;
- Open education resources (OER) in teaching and in learner support;
- Student drop-out rates at Swinburne University of Technology, Australia;
- Accessibility improvements for disabled students through cloud services at SUNY Empire State College, US;
- Course-embedded student support for online english language learners; and
- The introduction of an online student support platform at Wawasan Open University, Malaysia.