Scheduled system and network maintenance is taking place on Sunday 19 March 2017 from 6am to 5pm. Work is being undertaken to continue infrastructure, network and firewall upgrades, as a result the following systems and services are impacted:
On and off campus access to applications:
7am to 5pm – All university applications will experience intermittent outages that will last between 5 to 10 minutes.
Access off campus to the following systems/services that are hosted off campus will be unaffected during this time:
- iLearn (except for Echo 360)
- mq.edu.au (Tracker)
OneNet and telephones:
OneNet WiFi, wired network, telephones and door access will be unavailable in the following buildings:
- 8am to 10am – 7 Management Drive (E12C)
- 10am – 12.30am – 6 First Walk (W3A)
- 30pm to 4pm – 23 Wally’s Walk (W5A)
- Check the IT Maintenance Window calendar (http://bit.ly/1Z6zwbX), or subscribe here (http://bit.ly/1mHcX1d) for dates and times of planned Information Technology downtime windows for 2017 .
- Keep up-to-date on the operational status of all IT systems and services by subscribing to real-time notifications at https://itstatus.mq.edu.au
- Follow @mqu_it on Twitter for breaking alerts and status updates
- Contact the IT Service Desk on 02 9850 HELP (4357), or email firstname.lastname@example.org