Please note the following timelines in relation to the Office for Learning and Teaching Awards. Five Award programs recognising teaching excellence and outstanding contributions to student learning are available:
- Citations for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning – MU closing date Thursday 28 April ahead of OLT deadline: 5 May 2016
- Awards for Programs that Enhance Learning – MU closing date Thursday 30 June ahead of OLT deadline 7 July 2016
- Awards for Teaching Excellence – MU closing date Thursday 30 June ahead of OLT deadline 7 July 2016
- Award for Australian University Teacher of the Year – The Award for Australian University Teacher of the Year is the premier university teaching award and is presented to one of the recipients of the Awards for Teaching Excellence.
- Career Achievement Award – From time-to-time the Career Achievement Award will be awarded to an individual who has made an outstanding contribution to learning and teaching that is recognised across the higher education sector.
In an effort to support staff at the national level, MU Award programming will reflect OLT guidelines and priority areas. While the 2016 MU documentation is still in development, OLT documentation can be used to guide planning towards MU applications.
For more information, please visit: http://www.olt.gov.au/awards or contact: email@example.com