Macquaries University’s Strategic Infrastructure Scheme (MQSIS), for Learning and Teaching is designed to support Faculties and Offices planning towards priority learning and teaching investments.
In 2016-17 MQSIS funds will only support submissions that target the development of blended learning that balance digital and physical environments, and extend use of digital possibilities. For example:
- Flipped Classrooms
- Learning Analytics
- Fully Online Courses
- Mobile Devices
- Online Assessment
- Increased Flexibility in Timing and Delivery modes
THE PROCESS: KEY POINTS
- Consult and obtain endorsement from:
- Associate Dean Learning and Teaching / Director
- Faculty/Office General Manager
- Strategic Lead (LIH)
- Senior Project Manager, Planning and Design (Property); Faculty (IT)
- Faculties may submit a maximum of 4 projects
- Offices may submit a maximum of 2 projects
- Funding will not be provided for fixed computer labs; routine software (including upgrades). However, specialist software underpinning major learning and teaching programs may be considered.
- Projects must be costed between $25,000 and $150,000.
- Submissions that do not have Associate Deans Learning & Teaching and/or Directors endorsement will not be accepted.
- Deadline for submission is Monday, 21 November 2016 via email@example.com
For guidelines and further details, visit the website