This year, first year Psychology lectures will be offered both on-campus and live streamed!
- Video streaming allows you to watch lectures live from your own device wherever you are, whilst also being able to participate and interact as if you were in the theatre.
- When the lecture commences, simply log in to iLearn and click on the link to enter the live stream. You can use any browser or device and can watch the video from wherever in the world there is sufficient network coverage. If you don’t have your own device, you are welcome to use Macquarie’s computers.
You can log into view the live stream from anywhere with reliable internet access.
It’s easy to do:
- Log into your iLearn unit a few minutes before the lecture is due to start.
- Click on the Active Learning Platform link at the top of the screen.
- You will see a timer counting down the minutes until the start of the lecture.
- Sit back and enjoy the lecture!
What to do if you have questions or problems?
If you are on-campus, you can visit the IT Helpdesk on the ground floor of Building C5C, Wally’s Walk.
100 level unit students can use this forum.
For pedagogical issues email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note that a typical 1-hour live stream consumes an average 1GB of data. Please be aware of your internet data allowances and caps. For best experience connect via strong and stable WiFi connection or wired connection. Experience may vary if using a cellular data connection.
- Unfortunately, Android devices are not supported for live streaming. Android devices can, however, playback recordings.
- Recordings of the live stream will available via the ‘Echo Recordings’ link in iLearn. Please allow up to 2 hours from the conclusion of the lecture for the recording to become available.