Ready to take learning to a new level?
- Learn how to create Augmented Reality learning experiences using Layar, Aurasma and Sketchup (using both desktop and tablet authoring).
- Find out about practical applications of 3D Augmented Reality experiences.
- See how 3D scanning is already being used in teaching at Macquarie, and discover its potential for Augmented Reality learning.
- Listen to Rob Manson from BuildAR talk about recent developments and latest innovations in the field.
- And try out Google Glass for yourself!
Workshop: Creating Augmented Reality Learning Experiences
When: Tuesday 15 April 2014, 9am-2pm
Who: All Welcome
Details and registration here