Registrations are open now for the Foundations in Learning and Teaching (FiLT) program! FiLT will be presented in mainly online mode over 16 weeks, complemented by an initial face-to-face meeting on Wednesday 17 February.
What is FiLT?
FiLT is a professional learning program suitable for early career teachers and more experienced academic staff, as well as learning and teaching support staff. FiLT is an opportunity to:
- deepen your understanding of student learning
- enhance your teaching and assessment practice
- explore issues of curriculum development and structure in the contemporary mixed-mode teaching environment
- meet peers from across the University
- gain an excellent foundation for further development of your teaching practice through ongoing engagement and collaboration with colleagues
What is involved?
The four online FiLT modules provide you with an overview of contemporary theories for learning and teaching practice, the voice of experienced teachers and peers, and a rich set of useful resources. These will help build a platform from which you will develop your own teaching approach. The modules are designed to be interactive therefore you will be required to participate in discussions and learning activities during each module, to reflect on your own responses to issues and tasks, and to share ideas with your fellow participants.
How do I sign up?
Spaces are limited: Register online here.
Inquiries: Cathy Rytmeister, Interim Convenor (Phone: 9850-9719 Email: email@example.com)