This year’s Vice-Chancellor’s Learning and Teaching awards will recognise, reward and celebrate the efforts of individuals and teams who make outstanding contributions to learning and teaching and improve the quality of student engagement, experience and learning outcomes.
Three categories are open to both academic and professional staff in 2017. Continue reading 2017 Vice-Chancellor’s Learning and Teaching Awards – NOW OPEN
This scheme supports projects that focus on the implementation of the Learning and Teaching Strategic Framework and respective Faculty Learning and Teaching Plans.
There will be two rounds of funding as follows:
- Round 1: 6 February 2017: for 6-month strategic priority grants for completion in 2017. NOW OPEN !!!
- Round 2: 2 October 2017: for 6 & 12-month strategic priority grants for completion in 2018.
THE PROCESS: Key Points
- Staff interested in applying for these grants must first consult with their Faculty Associate Dean Learning and Teaching / Directors to discuss project ideas
- Faculties and Offices can nominate up to 2 projects for implementation in 2017.
- Collaborative projects across Faculties/Offices are encouraged and will not count towards the Faculty/Office limit.
- Projects may vary in scope and budget between $20,000 and $60,000
- Associate Deans Learning and Teaching / Directors must submit selected applications by COB: Monday 6 February 2017: email@example.com
For full explanation and further details, visit the website
Macquaries University’s Strategic Infrastructure Scheme (MQSIS), for Learning and Teaching is designed to support Faculties and Offices planning towards priority learning and teaching investments.
In 2016-17 MQSIS funds will only support submissions that target the development of blended learning that balance digital and physical environments, and extend use of digital possibilities. For example:
EOFY is around the corner, and many have internal Learning & Teaching grant fund balances which have had little spending – or worst still have not been touched. If you are a grant team member and would like to ensure that all your budget commitments are processed within your project’s timelines, you’ll need to follow these easy steps to ensure you achieve your project goals: