Have you noticed that the document viewer in Turnitin has changed? It was called GradeMark and now it’s called Feedback Studio. All the features are still the same, but the layout has changed.
1. Feedback Studio – All your feedback is in one place for you to check for potential plagiarism, drag and drop comments, leave voice comments and grade by rubric.
2. Any device – Wherever you are, Feedback Studio’s responsive design works on multiple devices – no downloads required.
3. Originality – Reveal content matches in student writing. Help students take ownership of their work and practice proper citation.
4. Fast Feedback – Save time with custom or pre-defined drag-and-drop sets of customizable comments. Share reusable comment libraries across your institution.
5. Rubrics – Grade objectively and consistently with standards-aligned rubrics and show students how specific parts of their work affect their grade.
6. Engage Students – Students see source matches and instructor feedback directly on their work, or in a conveniently formatted downloadable report.
For more information about Feedback Studio and Turnitin have a look at our step by step Quick Guides.