This year’s Vice-Chancellor’s Learning and Teaching awards will recognise, reward and celebrate the efforts of individuals and teams who make outstanding contributions to learning and teaching and improve the quality of student engagement, experience and learning outcomes.
Three categories are open to both academic and professional staff in 2017.
- Vice-Chancellor’s Citations for Outstanding Contribution to Student Learning
- Vice-Chancellor’s Awards for Programs that Enhance Learning
- Vice-Chancellor’s Awards for Teaching Excellence
Faculty Learning and Teaching Awards offer the pathway for most staff to progress through to the Vice-Chancellor’s Award nominations. Faculty staff are encouraged to contact their respective Associate Deans, Learning and Teaching for advice.
- 10am, 27 July 2017 – Award Application workshop
- 18 August 2017 – Deadline for Faculties/Office to submit their intended nominations – contact your Associate Dean for details
- 25 August 2017 – Deadline for Faculty/Office endorsed nominations to be sent via email to Office of PVC L&T mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information and advice, contact Yanru or Asimo via email email@example.com